Monday, May 4, 2009

Recess

Bobby Paulson, she thinks, is going to regret picking on me during recess yesterday, when I was wearing my brand new shoes for the first time ever, and they were a special present for my birthday, and then Bobby had to ruin everything, when I was busy playing with Stacy and Lillian, and we were only trying to swing anyway, and why would he want to push me off the swing when it was my turn, and he didn't even ask, and when I fell I skinned my knee, and Bobby just laughed, even though I was wearing my new princess shoes, and they are so shiny and purple, and they cost my mother like, twenty dollars, and now they're ruined, and I don't think my mom will ever forgive me for ruining them, and its all Bobby's fault, and I hate him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment