Thursday, July 23, 2009

Comic-Con

Well, it's 8:30 in the evening in San Diego. Day one of Comic-Con is now behind me. After waiting in line for an hour or more, myh brother and I went to another line to wait for an hour or more to play ten minutes of video games.

After hitting a few booths, we waited in line for an hour or more to see sneek footage of James Cameron's Avatar. In 3D. By the way, it looks really cool. The story looks ok, but visually, I was super impressed.

The next panel I saw was Terry Gilliam's The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus. It looks like a great Gilliam movie, in other words, the visuals look amazing and the story sounds incredible. I cannot wait.

I also saw a bunch of people that can only be called famous in very limited circles. But I saw Richard Hatch. Also the guys from Penny Arcade and two of the guys from Red vs. Blue.

All in all, this is truly nerd mecca.

No comments:

Post a Comment